I decided to try something different for Mary Green's Collage Challenge this month. For this challenge, you need to use at least a part of each of the three images that Mary provides. They are always beautiful images! I stuck some muslin to an 8 1/2 by 11 label and ran it through my printer. Then I cut out the images and made a fabric collage.
I used two different shades of linen for a background and sewed the muslin letter onto my background.
I used an old lacy doily as a ground for the two children. I decided he should give her flowers instead of a box of whatever that is. They are lightly stitched on.
I stitched down the tulips with some embroidery floss and also used that to sew on the mother of pearl buttons. I am happy with the way it turned out.
Check out the images here and see what creative ideas everyone else comes up with. I can't wait to check them out!!