Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Collage Challenge

It's the beginning of a new month which means another fun collage challenge from Mary at Green Paper. In case you forget, I have to create a piece of art using at least part of each of the three images that are provided. I used up a lot of printer ink trying to find the right background and ended up using a piece I already had. Argh! Oh well, hopefully the other backgrounds will be right for another project someday. I used the floral part of the holy card to decorate her dress and hat. I then used the names on the bank advertisement to make a plaque on the door of the office she is visiting. I also had to cut off the blade of her ice skates to give her regular boots. So here is my entry and you can check here to see what everyone else made. I can't wait to look now that I'm done!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the little detail on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lovely storybook page. Beautiful and very clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, this is beautiful and creative, wow! I am impressed. Thanks so much for your comment today on the artful pages class, it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love that background with the touches of colour on her hat & coat hem. She looks very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, and extremely clever to put the bank names on the door!

    ReplyDelete