Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This week I'm taking a free online Photoshop course. This is my first homework assignment. I took this picture last summer in Pennsylvania. In this lesson I learned some basics about Photoshop Elements and learned how to add text to a photo. Now, I'm really going about this in a backwards fashion since what I should be doing is taking a photography class before I worry about editing my photos. I just stumbled upon this course though so I jumped while the getting was good (and free).  The course is offered by Kim Klassen and it started yesterday. I don't know if you can still sign up but this is the second time she offered it so maybe she will have it again. I have to work on this really hard this week because next week it will be hard to keep up with since I'll be starting my Artful Pages class and I'll have a new Collage Club assignment. I love being so busy with creative projects.

3 comments:

  1. Sue, I just love your blog. It makes me smile. And, now I want to go make something!!!!

    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aud! I love working on my blog so I'm glad you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to see you creating such wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete